- Maundy Thursday: We’ll create a tableau of symbols and stories of our Lord’s sacrifice while we enjoy beautiful organ and choral music of the season. We shall conclude the service in near-darkness and quiet, asking worshippers to depart in silence.
- A pledge letter was mailed to all women along with a pledge card. Please consider making a pledge to Covenant Women. All donations benefit our many Mission pledges and projects throughout the year.
- The Men’s Breakfast group will meet on Tuesday, March 27th, at 7:00 A.M. in the Covenant House. All are welcome!
- Heart Walk—Join the “Sparkles for Vienna” Team: Please join the Grotzingers for the American Heart Association Heart Walk on Saturday April 28th at PNC Field.
- February and March are months that Covenant Church replenishes Safety Net’s Emergency Food Pantry. Bags are available by the Welcome tables (but grocery bags work too!).
- On Sunday, March 18, 2018, Covenant Church welcomed three new members!