- Forty Days (or more like six Sundays) in the Wilderness, a message from Pastor Scott
- February and March are Covenant’s months to help supply the Safety Net pantry with non-perishable foods. Bags and a list can be found at the entrances to the sanctuary. Any help you can give to Safety Net can help people in need and is greatly appreciated!
- Covenant Public Concerts – Music to Feed Your Soul presents Jay Smar Traditional American Folk Music on Sunday, February 24, 2019 ~ 3:00 P.M.
- Men’s Breakfast – Join Pastor Scott on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 7:00 A.M. in the Covenant House.
- The next gathering of the Women’s Circle will be held on Thursday, February 28th, at 6:00 P.M. Dinner will be served ($7.00).
- Lent beginning with Ash Wednesday worship on March 6th at 5:45 p.m.
- The next opportunity for the Session to receive new members will be at their meeting on Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Dinners 4 Eight begins Friday, March 15th at 6:00 P.M.